Submit Abstracts for Poster
The 9th International Orthodontic Congress Organizing Committee invites abstract submissions for POSTER PRESENTATIONS.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Friday, 31st January 2020 (Japan Standard Time)
Notification of Acceptance:
Authors will receive confirmation of accepted abstracts by the end of April 2020.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission, and of all communications thereafter.
Only the abstracts of registered abstract authors will be included in the conference scientific program.
Guidelines & Instructions
Please use the following browsers to submit your abstract:
- Google Chrome
- Explorer (8 or above)
Method of Submission:
Abstracts should be written in English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
Please note that each person may submit up to 2 abstracts as a presenting author.
Abstracts submitted online via the 9th IOC Website. Faxed or e-mailed abstracts will not be accepted.
Abstract Title:Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
Abstract Text:Limited to 250 words
Abstracts must use the following structured format:
We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
Tables, Graphs and Images:
The submitter is NOT allowed to upload any tables or graphs.
The submission form allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
Confirmation of Submission:
After you submit your abstract, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You can re-enter the submission link at any time to view and change your abstract until the deadline of the abstract submission.
If you do not receive any confirmation by e-mail please contact the Program Secretariat:
Notification of Acceptance:
Authors will receive confirmation of accepted abstracts by the end of April 2020. Following notification of acceptance, the presenting author must register for the Conference by May 31, 2020; abstracts can only be presented on receipt of the registration fee.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Presenting author’s contact details:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-author’s details
-Full first and family name (s)
-Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital. City, state (if relevant), country
|2||Growth and development|
|4||Etiology and epidemiology|
|7||Biochemistry and molecular biology|
|14||Orthodontic appliances and treatment mechanics|
|17||Comprehensive dental treatment|
|18||Development of occlusion|
|21||Cleft lip and palate|
Poster Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest
Please disclose any Conflicts of Interest to session attendees at the time of your presentation at the congress.
During the submission process you will be asked to confirm the following:
- I confirm that I have previewed this abstract and that all information is correct and in accordance to the abstract submission guidelines provided on the Congress website. I accept that the contents of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. Congress website, program, other promotions, etc.)
- I warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ('Content') provided to the 9th IOC, c/o Congress Corporation (Hereafter: 'Organizers'). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- I grant the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are correct, which will be used to notify me about the status of the abstract. I am responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- I confirm that abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the Congress.
- I confirms that the contact details saved in the system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.